The Green Elephant aims to be open and accountable to listeners, customers, stakeholders, partners and anyone else we collaborate with.
We aim to make any information easy to find for other interested parties such as partners, regulators, customers and members of our community. We also encourage employees, listeners or others with serious concerns about any aspect of our service to come forward and express those concerns.
Our guiding principles are that we will:
- Provide information in a simple way which meets the needs of listeners and others.
- Make information available about our plans, decisions, policies, standards, and performance.
- Provide information about how we are governed, and how we ensure all aspects of what we do are sustainable.
- Make sure information is easy to find, accurate and simple to understand.
- Respond to requests in a way which is cost effective and proportionate.