Hello and welcome to our special series of Green Elephant interviews during March 2021, supporting the annual B Corps month.
B Corporations, or B Corps for short, are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
Throughout March, we are chatting with key people in companies which have chosen to certify as B Corps and become a Force for Good.
00:38 Interview with Chris Hardy from Wholegrain Digital
- 01:29 Deliberately Developmental?
- 04:04 Knowing your weakness
- 05:57 New type of leadership
- 06:29 An intentionally distributed team
- 07:38 Mental health during the pandemic
- 08:40 Dedicated coach for a small team
- 09:24 Analysing the HR Role…
- 10:17 Investing in a non-billable overhead
- 11:30 Everyone Culture: Becoming a Deliberately Developmental Organization by
- 11:59 Want a better bottom line?
- 12:55 Culture changes born out of being a B Corp
- 14:34 Naturally a B Corp
- 15:30 Sustainable web design 14 years ago
- 16:00 Websites are ecological products!
- 17:20 What brings back the big names?
- 19:02 There’s a lot of ‘B’s in the B Corps world – what’s a B Leader
- 20:34 So you want to be a B Corp…
- 21:15 Why become a B Leader?
- 22:11 What drives you to be a balanced person?
- 26:40 Why did Wholegrain become B Corp
- 27:38 Recertification process
- 29:30 Free consultancy tool!
- 30:40 Finger on the value of the B Corp certification
- Reflect on the way that you’re working – step back and check and change
- Stand at work if possible
35:39 Fact or Fake
- In a study involving FORTUNE 1000 companies who engaged coaches for change and growth coaching found that observable productivity increases were reported by 33% of executives (FAKE)
- The Institute of Coaching cites that over 70% of individuals who receive coaching benefited from improved work performance, relationships and more effective communication skills. (FACT)
- Sales reps with 30 minutes or less of sales coaching per week receive win rates of 43%, and those that receive at least 2 hours of coaching per week, have a win rate of 56%. (FACT)
Find Chris Hardy and Wholegrain Digital here: